HR at Avendus Capital Pvt Ltd.
Views:1411 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Avendus - Management Trainee - Institutional Equities Sales Desk (0-1 yrs)
Management Trainee - Institutional Equities Sales Desk
Candidates, who will graduate/PG in 2023, are eligible to apply to this opportunity.
About Avendus Spark Institutional Equities:
Avendus Spark Institutional Equities is India's leading domestic institutional brokerage house. Our Institutional Equities franchise is widely respected, particularly for its research, which is ranked #1 in the country among local and global brokerage houses (Asiamoney 2022). Built over the last 15 years, Spark's Institutional Equities business comprises a 100+ member team, catering to 400+ institutional clients, tracking 250+ stocks across 15 sectors with a total market capitalization of USD 2 trillion.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can learn from experienced professionals in the Institutional Equities business. The Sales Desk is the heart of the Institutional Equities business, and as a Management Trainee, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from sales team members who are at the forefront of the industry. If you have a passion for financial markets and analytics, we encourage you to apply.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our Institutional Equities Sales Desk team as a Management Trainee. The Management Trainee will work closely with the Sales Team and be responsible for providing support in various capacities.
As a member of the team, you will play a key role in creating innovative products for our institutional clients and assisting in client servicing requests. The role is an exciting opportunity to work in the heart of the Institutional Equities business, where every day is a new challenge.
- Conduct data mining, analysis of market trends, stock performance and economic indicators to assist the institutional sales desk
- Assist in client servicing requests, including answering queries and providing updates on market trends
- Create sales presentations, pitch books and marketing materials for institutional clients based on analysis
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to discussions on market trends and sales strategies
- Collaborate with other departments such as research, trading and operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Masters degree in finance, economics or related field
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data visualization tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of financial markets and securities preferred
- The Management Trainee will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience and qualifications in the range of 6 - 8 LPA.
- This is a 2-year fixed-term role.