HR at Avendus Capital Pvt Ltd.
Views:6396 Applications:1176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Avendus - Associate - Equity Capital Markets (0-3 yrs)
About the Company :
Avendus Capital is India's leading entrepreneur-focused financial services firm. Avendus offers a wide gamut of differentiated solutions across Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, and Credit Solutions for the country's thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem. The firm is a trusted partner to India's market leaders, digital unicorns and wealth creators. With a team of 100+ investment bankers, Avendus is the largest and the most prolific Investment Bank in India. Avendus is majority owned by KKR.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Prepare pitch books, valuation models, industry reports, company-focused discussion documents for capital markets deals
- Study & analyse different business & financial models across industries
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of live transactions
- Manage delivery & execution of projects on ECM side, including capital market updates, newsletters, shareholder / ownership analysis, IPO analysis, new issuance analysis, company profiles etc.
- Work on multiple ongoing mandates from pitching, Pre-deal Investor Education (PDIE), investor target analysis, roadshow coordination, shadow book building to pricing discussions and driving investor momentum
- Analyse various sectors from the perspective of shareholding momentum, peer group analysis, elevator pitching and positioning the deal with a differentiating factor for a successful selling story
- Prepare and manage the confidentiality agreements and gather and analyse preliminary data such as audited account, shareholding and leadership details
- Sync internal stakeholders - the internal regulatory team, sector coverage team, private equity coverage team, institutional sales, trading as well as investors, clients and other BRLMs for coherent and seamless deal execution
- Manage client relationships along with the manager
- Assist in identification of business opportunities
- Maintain real-time market knowledge that drive equity markets
- MBA (Finance) from a premium college
- Experience of 0-3 years in Equity Capital Market teams of Investment banking division of a bank, boutique firm, KPO, consultancy, advisory firm
- Good understanding and experience with IPOs
- Working knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg, Dealogic, Thomson Research, FactSet, Factiva etc.
- MS Office skills - should be good in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Strong technical/conceptual understanding of finance and valuations
- Ability to understand the client's business and economics
- Strong statistical and analytical skills to assess the economic performance / perform analysis of companies and industries
- The candidate should have the ability to work independently and possesses the management / leadership skills to run the research on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- A multi-taker with an eye for details