Associate - HR at Avataar
Views:468 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Avataar - Talent Acquisition Specialist (2-7 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tech)
Company Profile :
AVATAAR.AI is a deep-tech AR+XR platform company that is shaping consumers' online buying/ browsing behavior by creating immersive, interactive shopping experiences and reimagining the visual discovery journey. It uses deep learning AI-driven approach to scaling commerce focused XR/AR.
With 10+ US patents and strategic partnerships with Facebook and Google, Avataar is deeply committed to re-shaping the digital commerce industry through delivering life-size 3D and XR+AR first experiences across all consumer touchpoints (web, in-app and social channels), using their proprietary platform. Avataar.me works behind the scenes, powering some of the world's largest automobile, retail and e-commerce brands across US, Asia and Europe in delivering delightful, new-age experiences for end-consumers, and re-imagining business RoI in the course.
Avataar is a Tiger Global and Sequoia Capital backed deep-tech 3D Computer Vision & AI company.
To know more about what we do in Avataar, please visit our website https://www.avataar.ai/
Our Culture :
- Since 2015, working gradually and intricately, we have developed a niche, deep technology in 3D AI and AR platforms. This makes us very assiduous, passionate, and ambitious about how we create experiences for our customers. We foster collaboration, embrace the diversity of viewpoints, agree to disagree, value potential over titles, and love solving problems. Our seniority is based on skills more than years of experience. We enjoy the journey equally as the outcomes and consider ourselves as life-long learners.
- We take pride in equality and authenticity at our workplace. We respect the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and growth.
- In this role, you will be a key member of the Avataar team, driving successful outcomes across TA engagements.
What will you do :
- Build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than compensation.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing candidate management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Build expertise in domain knowledge, understanding of business strategy, and drive innovative ways of attracting talent.
- Involved in pipeline generation, building hiring strategies, interview process management, offer management, and stakeholder management.
- Working with HR teams across geographies to align initiatives and maximize collaboration.
- Manage various projects to continuously improve the TA practices to increase candidate experience.
What we look for :
- 2 to 6 years of experience in recruitment from Tech Product companies
- Experience in hiring Tech roles
- Excellent communicator
- Agile, adaptable, and able to deal positively with ambiguity
- Hands on experience hiring from LinkedIn/Github/Stackoverflow/Kaggles/Angelist/Dribble/Behance
- Familiarity with Chrome extensions
What's in it for you?
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and an insatiable urge to learn and build a global business in the Deep tech Enterprise SaaS space, this opportunity with competitive pay is waiting for you!