HR Business Partner at Avanse Financial Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1851 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
AVANSE - Head - Engineering & Digital Initiatives (15-17 yrs)
Act as the owner and custodian for technology strategy, technology operations and technology compliance
- Work with Stakeholders to provide sound IT support for the entire IT Applications ( Core and Digital) internally and externally.
- Engage with partners in ensuring timely and effective delivery of user requirements across all core applications
- Establish technology standards and support various businesses in new product development and existing product enhancements.
- Own and direct the architecture, implementation and execution of an enterprise-wide datawarehouse set up
- Work closely with Deputy CTO / CTO on short-term and long-range IT planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Reduction in cost of operations by leveraging the digital shift
- Drive the IT governance framework on New product development/enhancement and release management
- Ensure technology related issues are addressed in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Develop, track and control annual operating capital budgets for application development and IT operations
- Responsible for Vendor Management, Procurement, SLA definition and contract negotiations
- Develop and build capabilities in the technology organization over the short term (current year) and the long term.
- Transform the existing team into a highly effective engineering function, including upgrading and reorganizing talent as required.
- Define and improve the architecture of the organization's technology landscape
- Act as the owner and custodian for technology strategy, technology operations and technology compliance and lead digital initiatives
- Drive the enterprise wide Data warehouse strategy and implementation
- Focus on New Emerging Technologies on Enterprise Data warehouse which can support scale and are cost effective
- Application support to users as per defined SLA
- Effective demand management of users requirements by putting in an effective prioritization framework aligning with business objectives
- Build a future-proof technology organization - Envision the business and operating environment of tomorrow and build capabilities in alignment to those.
- Support business alignment in the context of evolving business needs, and provides a sound, flexible foundation for rapid future growth
- Enable the growth of the organization into newer verticals & business lines
- Maintaining a competitive advantage and leveraging the Digital Ecosystem
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in the Technology function
- Experience in the Financial Services sector - NBFC preferred
- Experienced in implementation of large IT Digital transformational projects and providing technology support for new Lines of Businesses / expansion of branches
- Knowledge on Enterprise DatawareHouse Architecture is a must
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies especially AWS preferred
- Bachelor Degree (Computer Science or Information Technology)
- Strong technology experience (web technologies, mobile technologies, enterprise architecture, cloud technologies, microservices, Devops )
- Strong project management skills
- Team management and development
- Strategic orientation
- Analytical skills
- Strategic Orientation
- Customer Centricity
- Execution Focus
- Collaborative Approach
- People Excellence
- Influencing Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills / Collaborative skills
- Passion for excellence and leadership to inculcate a strong work culture
- Excellent decision making Ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.