HR at Avanse Financial Services Ltd
Views:752 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Avanse Financial Services - Business Development Manager - Alliance & Partnership (5-8 yrs)
- As Manager - Alliance & Partnership, incumbent must be able to develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with Educational Institutes (EdTech/ Schools/ Colleges).
- Should be knowledgeable of the partners propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Develops and executes achievable plans, considering Markets dynamics. Builds multi-level relationships across hierarchy with its partners including those in the executive level.
- Ensure steady flow of high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies.
- Coordinates with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts and ensure increase market share in partners business.
- Scout & identify potential Alliance partners to engage in new Business Development
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Ideate & Innovate new channel tie up's by identifying niche TG's and ensure alignment to business
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Service & manage existing accounts and ensuring increase of revenue
- New Partner Acquisition: Prospecting potential partners, pitching solutions, finalizing commercials and agreements, on-boarding and maintaining relationship with partners
- Recruit, train FOS to strengthen direct distribution.
- Manage partner relationships and sales process
- Drive Sales volumes and increase finance penetration while ensuring process rigor and controllership
- Ensure smooth service delivery to partners and reconciliation of disbursements Required Experience
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, written, presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and willingness to work independently in a high stake, fast changing environment
- Highly motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, people-person
- Strong multi-tasking and relationship management skills, sales drive and resilience
- 5+ years of experience with partnerships or BD / sales preferably in FinTech, EdTech Banking, Financial Services or Education space.
Key Skills - Channel Sales, Channel Partner Development, Channel Partner Management, Digital Business