Senior Manager HR at Avalon Consulting
Views:10904 Applications:1387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1273
Avalon Consulting - Consultant - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-3 yrs)
Avalon Consulting is one of India's leading consulting firms with 28 years of excellence in Strategy and Management Consulting. We are a dynamic group of 50+ professionals led by six partners, making it the largest Indian-owned consulting practice. We have offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Singapore. We collaborate with customers to help them devise and implement winning strategies that have the lasting impact they desire.
Our sector expertise spans Agri-business, Automobiles, Chemicals, Consumer Goods and Retail, Infrastructure, Engineering, Metals, Education and Healthcare. Our consulting services comprise of four key areas - Strategy (Growth Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Product Diversification Strategy, etc.), Performance Improvement (Pricing Optimization, Sales Acceleration, Strategic Cost Management, etc.), Transformation (Organizational Design, Change Management, Performance management, etc.) and Transactions (Strategic Due Diligence, Acquisition Search, Post Acquisition Planning, etc.).
Senior Consultant, AVP or VP depending on the size and complexity of consulting engagements
Role and Responsibilities:
- A valued member of the consulting team with high level skills in data collection, analysis and elementary problem solving
- Focuses on identifying client problems, defining data needs and uncovering ways to capture and synthesize information
- Actively participates in the team to develop complete and holistic solutions for clients
- Energetic, - can do- attitude
- Involved in all firm activities including team building, capability enhancement and training (as a participant)
- Exposed to a broad range of clients & industries
- An intensive orientation session and continual learning opportunities are part of a consultant's formal development process
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing or Operations who has passed out in 2017 / 2018 / 2019.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior work experience in any or all of the following areas
a. Strategy and Management Consulting
b. Strategy Departments of Corporates
c. Performance Improvement
d. Supply Chain and Sourcing
e. Balanced Scorecard
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior work experience in Agri Business, Automotive, Chemicals, Consumer & Retail, Education, Energy & Power, Engineering and Capital Goods, Infrastructure, Metals and Ores and Pharma and Healthcare sectors
Performance Appraisal Criteria:
Will be appraised on:
- Project Execution including data collection, problem solving, written communication, personal impact
- Knowledge and skills
- Remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 17.5 -18.5 Lakhs p.a + ~15% performance bonus.
- Performance bonus in addition dependent on personal and Firm performance
- Negotiable for the right candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.