Talent Acquisition Manager at Avail Finance
Views:316 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Avail Finance - Digital Marketing Role - Acquisition Growth (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for a digital marketing manager with marketing fundamentals & frameworks as applicable to the customer lifecycle. Who is keen on the understanding of customer-experience & interfaces, curiosity to devour funnels for reducing drop-offs. Having a high sense of ownership on projects. Experiments consistently to discover new channels, collateral types, funnel optimisations & deliver impactful results without getting stuck in a plateau of performance.
1. Own, manage, initiate Customer-Acquisition oriented marketing practises at AvailFinance - B2C app-marketing
2. This includes owning & growing all acquisition channels - google UAC, Facebook, Affiliates, Organic, SMS, emails, social media, or any new channel where customers can be found online.
3. Expert knowledge of Channels like google UAC, Facebook, Affiliates,- both about collaterals & execution through platforms.
4. Comfortable with analysing data, working on marketing & product funnels, arresting drop-offs through effective conversion-tracking & optimisation
5. Expert at growing north-star metrics, LTV, cohort & retention metrics calculations & understanding of CAC for each channel with a long term view
6. Comfortable with handling upto 50 L or more budgets per month. Expert at making optimised budget decision about how much to invest in which channel
7. Proven success with segmentation analysis, and targeting as per segment & stage of engagement for customer sets during retargeting across channels.
8. Working knowledge of content-writing, copy-writing in English, and coordinating with content-agencies to get vernacular content
9. Proven success in improving funnel conversions, Scaling campaigns
10. Working knowledge of CRM marketing, to improve LTV of acquisition channels.
- Graduate with subjects in maths, quantitative analysis & reasoning
- Throughout 60% marks or above in any board
- MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of excel sheets, Database handling, Google sheets, shared drives 5. Comfortable in customer-facing roles: Expertise in communication & language skills to maintain brand salience across collaterals & communication channels.
- Comfortable with Indic vernac language handling, in addition to English
You will be a good fit:
- If you have done app marketing on Google Facebook with budgets more than 1 L per month"
- Hands on experience on "Google ads" and "Facebook ads". And the "budget handled"