MD at Avaana Capital
Views:7565 Applications:1405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Avaana Capital - Associate/Senior Associate - Private Equity Fund (3-6 yrs)
Avaana Capital is a PE fund which provides early/ venture growth capital to companies when they are on the cusp of scaling up.
We are hiring an associate who will support the team in end to end deal evaluation including sourcing, industry research, business diligence and financial analysis, transaction execution and monitoring
Role description :
The person will be responsible for supporting investment evaluation and diligence including
- Investment Evaluation : Build financial model, conduct primary and secondary research on sector and company, conduct field visits and interviews with experts to develop views on industry and company
- Due Diligence : Work (with supervision) with external agencies for financial, commercial, legal and any other external due diligence as may be required
- Documentation : Work with lawyers and the investment team for proper and timely execution of agreements
- Pipeline tracking : Track and report key pipeline metrics, work with investment team to develop pipeline
Ideal candidate should :
- Have an analytical bent of mind with strong written and oral communication skills
- Have high level of drive and attention to details
- Bring a can-do attitude and high energy to the team
- An MBA/undergraduate from a premier institute or a CA with prior experience of 3-6 years in investment banking/ private equity transactions, especially in financial services and consumer sector, will be preferred.