HR Executive at Avaada Energy Private Limited
Views:1204 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Avaada - Head - Brand Marketing (14-18 yrs)
Head Brand Marketing
- Manage and enhance a company's brand or reputation among customers, public, stakeholders and employees.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Work closely with the Business Development team on program development and implementation
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and updation
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and enrich customer service experience.
- Drive brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop accountability structure for stakeholders.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.