Manager - Human Resources at Smart Auto Systems
Views:3104 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Autorox - Director - Corporate Sales (8-10 yrs)
Position Title : Director - Corporate Sales
Reporting to : CEO
Location : Hyderabad
Purpose of the Role :
- The Director of B2B Corporate Sales will lead the growth and expansion of the Corporate tie- up business
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide strategic direction in developing and executing the sales strategy to achieve the revenue target
- Responsible for effective co-ordination with cross functional teams and with other stakeholders to ensure robust support system to drive business revenue growth
- Identify key accounts and create presentations for achieving the targets
- Create presentations and value proposition communication
- Develop strong networks in the customer organizations to push sale at various influencer and decision maker levels
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Ensure deal development leading to commercial negotiations
- Analyze market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Closely partner with Marketing team on developing impactful go-to-market strategies and campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services to identify new revenue opportunities
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions for customers in implementation stage
- Monitor customer, market and business activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
Experience and skills Required :
- Requires a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in sales and/or marketing, preferable in SaaS products
- Demonstrated track record in achieving new business targets and continually demonstrating application in Insurance industry or Fleet management industry.
- Strong contacts with corporate giants in Fleet management industry or Insurance Industry
- Knowledge and experience selling digital services or products to corporate clients in Automobile industry is preferred
- High energy level with strong sense of urgency to build business
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks and meet varying deadlines
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Fluent understanding of risk and pricing strategy
- Business/commercial acumen on pricing/contract issues.
- Strong stakeholder management experience in Insurance industry, with the ability to build and strengthen relationships at all levels.
- Results Driven
- Digital acumen
Interpersonal Skills :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at different levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.