Research Associate at Antal International
Views:362 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Automation Expert - Steel Making - PLC/DCS/ERP/MES/IoT - Management Consulting Firm (4-11 yrs)
Automation Expert - Steel Making - PLC/DCS/ERP/MES/IoT - Management consulting firm
Candidate Profile :
- Excellent industry knowledge - industry trends and challenges, steel manufacturing and supply chain perspective - raw material purchases production - sales, Understanding of key players in the industry
- Depth in understanding of steel and application of IT, automation, digitization, SMAC in steel industry
- Good knowledge of MES system, ERP systems etc, technology solutions at shop floor and the challenges faced by CIO/CTO Challenges
- A strong performance track record of managing portfolios in Steel/Metals industry
- Strong experience within the Steel/Metals industry, implementation of lean, optimization and other consulting programs within the industry
- Strategic thinking and capabilities in shaping the thought leadership agenda and creating new go-to-market offerings
- Good operations skills and the ability to get into the details; must have a strong attitude of taking ownership
- Strong program and project management skills
- Experience of leading diverse teams, the experience of cultivating and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
- Ability to listen and solve industry related issue, Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Any leadership experience at a leading IT Services organization or a key role within Steel industry related to IT implementation and services, would be a plus
- Highest levels of integrity and professional standards
- Strong executive presence
- Strong educational pedigree and background
- Steel domain expert will be overall responsible for drafting, articulating and spreading the vision of our client for steel and metals industry.
- The role will work closely with the client partners and account managers of the steel and metals accounts of our giant IT services client.
- Key responsibilities will include fostering and furthering partnerships, collaboration and joint go to market strategies with software makers and partners relevant for Steel industry
- The responsibilities of this role will also include creation of consulting and domain oriented opportunities within customers. All these opportunities should lead to broadening the steel industry domain team. The job will naturally entail selecting, identifying and hiring metal domain experts for billable opportunities.
- Drive profitable growth of the metals domain
- Execute the metals consulting and domain oriented content sales across accounts
- Collaborate, conduct regular discussions and oversee the Account Executive teams to deliver end to end value to our client and its metals clients
- Drive the most cost effective solutions by providing oversight to solution creation
- Identify and contribute to key assets and practices that can be extracted for metals domain, create joint solutions with metals industry software players like PSI or SAP
- Shape the thought leadership agenda for their segment, focus on creating a metals innovation center in collaboration with a specific client or partner
- Actively drive execution of the innovation agenda for the portfolio, interaction with analysts focused on metals domain
- Focus on developing a plan on increasing the visibility of our client in metal industry forums, focus on participation, conference key note speak, organizing a metals industry conference with our client as a prime sponsor.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.