Talent Acquisition at Automation Anywhere
Views:2832 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Automation Anywhere - RPA Program Manager (7-13 yrs)
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world's leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
About the Role :
Location : Mumbai
- Will involve travel upto 60%-70% (Pan India)
Key responsibilities/Accountability :
- Kickoff the initial technical and COE implementation solution in Robotic Process Automation space using Automation Anywhere.
- Define and execute the optimum getting started methodology and standardize globally.
- Recommend and build scalable processes and infrastructure for enterprises
- Build the right relationships across all levels of the client to ensure roadblocks to RPA adoption are addressed.
- Lead the transformation effort to standardize the delivery management and enabling technology landscape within the customer to achieve cost efficiency and service delivery performance.
- Chart and implement customer RPA journeys from an existing initial implementation to a robust scalable model.
- Define RPA strategy for organization
- Takes an end to end leadership role for RPA related initiatives/projects within the customers.
- Responsible for engaging the customer's stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage best robotic process automation practices to optimize delivery
- Concept presentations to business stakeholders and ensure all queries and concerns are addressed.
- Conducting application/ product demo's in RPA
- Global Robotic process automation rollout/implementation in various business lines within the customers.
- Analyzing existing systems and providing technical solutions.
- Actively promotes the benefits of IT automation and innovation initiatives with stakeholders
- Defining the project and scope. Effort estimation and costing. Drafting business requirement specification.
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
- Work Directly with The Implementation Team To Ensure Delivery And Implementation Of The Automation Solution.
Desired Skills and Experience :
Required Skills :
Exp : 10 to 15 years working experience product services industry preferably with strong RPA transformation experience.
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Robotics Process Automation.
- 5 years of professional experience on automation and/or integration projects
- Good exposure to Business process Analysis and automation.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
- Experience on .Net, C# and/or Java, Scripting languages
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent leadership stakeholder management capabilities
- Desired skill - Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt or above), PMP
- Above all a mission driven individual with the drive and motivation to achieve results consistently, no matter what the odds
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.