Manager - Talent Acqusition at Automated
Views:386 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Automatad - Manager - Content Marketing (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for a driven individual who can take Automatad's content marketing to the next level. You are someone extremely creative and data-driven. Your primary responsibility is to take the existing content to the next level and to introduce new concepts that will help us attract our target audience and help us establish Automatad as a thought leader in Adtech industry.
1. SEO Planning & Execution :
- Create and manage an SEO roadmap to win share of voice on Google Search in key intent categories and drive relevant traffic to the platform
- Manage a team of analysts to ensure quality implementation across on-page and offpage. Track technical SEO metrics and provide recommendations
- Work with SEO Experts to review, refine and pivot strategy based on performance data
- Working closely with tech teams, identify and implement standard processes and automation to bring repeatability, efficiency and massive scale to SEO execution.
- Track and measure success metrics to optimize and improve performance
2. Content Marketing :
- Develop content needs essential to drive relevancy and authority in SEO
- Create innovative content experiences that would attract and delight target users and set us apart from competition. This would include coming up with content ideas that users can read, view, watch, interact with and share.
- Integrate content plans with other branding, performance and engagement channels including social and PR.
- Manage execution of content needs through a team of content editor, writers, designers, and video agency
- Analyze content performance metrics and drive optimization.
- Develop strategies to increase our subscription rates.
You have the following qualities :
- Strong bias for action
- Strong ability to tightly manage multi-functional roadmaps, with an ability to identify areas of process improvement
- Extremely collaborative, with experience working with global teams
- Experience in implementing SEO & Content programs, preferably for B2B businesses
- Good balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Ability to crunch numbers with a focus on translating data insights to actions; Basic knowledge of products and concepts in Adtech industry
- Understanding of organic social, PR & paid advertising channels.
- Experience working in fast-paced, agile environments, and experience with startups is preferred ;
- Must have team management experience of at least 2 years ( Should have managed a team of atleast 10 members)
- Worked with B2B Saas Companies for at least 3 years and an overall experience of 6-7 Years.