Manager - Talent Acqusition at Automated
Views:437 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Automatad - Account Manager (3-7 yrs)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- 3-5 years of client service experience
- Knowledge of DSPs, Ad servers, Programmatic buy side tools, Client experience (Mandatory)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Articulate and is willing to work in NA time zone and EU timezone
- Self starter (Mostly will work individually for the first few months)
- Analytical, Data driven
- Deep understanding of the broader programmatic ecosystem.
- Total work experience: 5-7 years.
- Previous experience in agencies, ad-tech vendors.
- Available to join before March 15-31st
- Troubleshooting skills (Technical)
- Problem solving mindset
- Build Decks/Presentations for Client calls & also lead these meetings.