AutoFlipz - Director/Head - Marketing & Revenue (5-8 yrs)
Director - Marketing and Revenue Head
- Develop and execute brand communication and campaign optimization strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of performance marketing, including paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
- Work with the creative team to develop and produce high-quality marketing materials, including banner ads and sponsored posts.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to increase organic traffic to our website.
- Design and execute plans to sell display ads to brands with similar target audiences.
- Identify new revenue streams and opportunities for growth within the performance marketing, banner ad sales, and sponsored post sales spaces.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Manage relationships with key partners, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree/P.G in Marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, banner ad sales, and sponsored post sales.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and techniques.
- Experience in managing budgets and achieving revenue targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through performance marketing, banner ad sales, and sponsored post sales.
- If you are a self-starter with a passion for driving revenue growth through creative and strategic marketing initiatives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a dynamic and collaborative work environment.