Talent Acquisition Specialist at AuthBridge Research Services
Views:389 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
AuthBridge - Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Inside Sales (5-15 yrs)
Senior Manager or Assistant Vice President - Inside Sales
About the Role: Responsible for driving and ensuring achievement of sales target through new and existing clients by positioning Workforce and Business Solutions.
Inside Sales Strategy:
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies and lead nurturing plans to drive business growth throughout the year.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing management to develop and grow the opportunity pipeline in target industry / client persona.
Establish Inside Sales Process:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy to drive qualified
- leads and pipeline for the sales team. Manage and optimise marketing automation, lead nurturing and lead scoring processes.
- Continuously track the quality of conversations, lead quality, and other relevant metrics to ensure adherence to standards that will contribute to achieving sales goals on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluating current sales practices and procedures to determine whether they are effective in generating sales.
- Build & Coach Inside Sales Team
- Effectively manage and oversee the regional inside sales team and their deliverables.
- Research and discover methods to increase Prospect engagement and conversions.
- Establishes governance and reporting(s) on sales metrics - weekly, monthly, and quarterly and suggest improvements, if required.
- Generate business insights through analysing relevant competitors' data, their offerings and pricing strategies.
Lead Generation Planning & Governance:
- Lead and drive outbound efforts to accelerate the delivery of qualified leads and ensure efficient conversions.
- Establish and monitor sales targets for the team, aligning them with the overall
- Qualified targets for the region and globally.
- Understand key business insights and challenges of the customer and proactively position appropriate products from Authbridge portfolio to maximise revenue.
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of demand generation campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
Must have Work Experience:
- Min 10-15 years of experience evangelizing enterprise technology in B2B space.
- Experience working in top/mid-tier IT Software/Hardware product company.
- Experience in SaaS B2B is desired.
- Selling experience to large enterprises across key Industry verticals.
Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- BE/Graduate from reputed Institute or MBA or BE+MBA
- Sales Strategy: Must have a proven record of developing and executing an effective sales strategy that aligns with overall business goals and drives revenue growth.
- Sales Management: Should have overseen the inside sales team and involved in setting targets, monitoring performance, and providing coaching and feedback to improve results.
- Communication Skills: Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members, clients, and stakeholders at various levels.
- Customer Relationship Management: Adept at Building and maintaining strong customer relationships, understanding customer needs, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Business Acumen: Exhibits a strong understanding the industry, market trends, competitors, and business dynamics to make informed decisions and identify new sales opportunities.
- Data Analysis: Strong hold on sales analytics and metrics to track performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Problem-solving: Being resourceful and proactive in addressing challenges, finding solutions, and making effective decisions to achieve sales objectives.
- Technology Proficiency: Familiarity with sales tools, CRM systems, and other technology platforms to streamline sales processes and enhance productivity.