Associate Manager at AuthBridge Research Services
Views:431 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
AuthBridge - Senior Account Manager - B2B SaaS Sales (6-17 yrs)
Authbridge is India's largest Authentication company, delivering cutting edge technology and alternate data analysis for Identity management, Onboarding & Verification and Business Intelligence. We provide solutions across three verticals:
- BFSI Solutions
- Workforce Solutions
- Business Solutions
Over 2000+ clients across 30+ sectors, including Fortune 500 and Indian unicorns, rely on AuthBridge's sophisticated authentication products. These API enabled and AI/ML powered products are supported by the largest proprietary identity, education, and criminal databases in the country - allowing us to perform seamless and near instant authentication checks. With a large product and technology team, AuthBridge has conducted over 10 million verification checks since its inception in 2005. AuthBridge is ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant for information security.
About the role:
- Successful integration and Go-Live of clients.
- Drive profitable revenue growth.
- Deliver the best-in-class customer experience to our clients.
- Diligently manage a pipeline of renewals, retention, enhancement, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Retain clients and nurture the relationships over time and help on identifying new opportunities to work together for mutual benefit
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Establish regular, insight-based communication with the client to unearth revenue enhancement opportunities and turn them into long-term strategic partnerships consistently promoting new products.
- Work on the account growth strategy for clients, i.e., renewals, retention, and strategies to grow revenue through upselling and cross selling of various offerings and products.
- Stay informed of national, regional, and state level events that can impact clients and determine plan of action to proactively maintain planned revenue.
- Develop the strategy and monitor every account for its critical success factors, ROI, Volumes, potential obstacles, and solutioning to maintain planned revenue.
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer through strategic valuebased selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and cross channel references. Job Description
- Responsible for customer retention by ensuring a high level of customer engagement for all the accounts under his/her purview.
- Monitor client delivery on an ongoing basis to ensure agreed SLAs and KPIs of the contract are strictly implemented.
- Assist in generating business insights through analyzing relevant competitors' data, their offerings, and pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with the operations and client servicing teams, be an effective team player & ensure customer success & business growth.
Lead and inspire a high performing team:
- Coach team on business acumen and client engagement, help them to mitigate client risk within the team, assist in upsell opportunities within the team and mentor account managers to grow their knowledge and assist in their career growth.
- Design team goals aligned with the overall Account Management objectives.
- Provide feedback and counsel team to meet/exceed performance metrics and objectives.
- Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics.
- Report team monthly progress to senior management
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience in Sales/Business Development/ Account management in IT/IT Services/Consulting - B2B, Enterprise sales or products.
- Ability to identify areas of weakness within processes and customer specific procedures and help find innovative solutions.
- Experience of managing CHRO/CXO Level Clients.
- Experience of handling clients from Top IT / ITeS / Technology companies / ECommerce companies / BFSI companies and SMB account.
- BTech + MBA preferred.
- Experience in building and managing a team and experience with b2b accounts is a must.
- Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding client management and innovation leading to revenue growth (upselling) and customer retention.
- Strong consultative and problem-solving skills to act as a trusted partner to assigned accounts.
- Excellent planning, presentation, and business communication skills.
- Works interdependently, with little supervision for most assignments.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to understand market, industry & competitive dynamics & agility to ensure meeting revenue targets.
- Assertive sales professional with the ability to create compelling winning sales strategies and tactics at C-Level and functional management level.
- Good MS Power-Point and MS-Excel skillsJob Description
Did you Knowthis aboutAuthBridge:
- Authbridge case study titled "Innovating HR Operations in India", based on AuthBridge's innovative Operations Management, is now taught as a part of the MBA curriculum of the Ivy League Business Schools, Cornell University.
- Authbridge also have a case study on AuthBridge's story on Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.