Talent Acquisition Specialist at AuthBridge Research Services
Views:970 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
AuthBridge - Process Excellence Role (12-15 yrs)
Authbridge is India's largest Authentication company, delivering cutting edge technology and alternate data analysis for Identity management, Onboarding & Verification and Business Intelligence. We provide solutions across three verticals:
- BFSI Solutions
- Workforce Solutions
- Business Solutions
Over 1500+ clients across 30+ sectors, including Fortune 500 and Indian unicorns, rely on AuthBridge's sophisticated authentication products. These API enabled and AI/ML powered products are supported by the largest proprietary identity, education and criminal databases in the country - allowing us to perform seamless and near instant authentication checks. With a large product and technology team, AuthBridge has conducted over 10 million verification checks since its inception in 2005. AuthBridge is ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant for information security.
Qualification: MBA from Tier I/II Campus only with BTech preferably
- Ensure end to end process standardization and improvement, reviewing, documenting and where possible aligning best practices.
- Drive continuous improvement and ensure scalability of processes to support efficient business growth.
- Enable digital transformation & drive Process Excellence across the organisation.
- Oversee a programme of work to bring organisational intelligence together, to drive effective and focused collaboration, so that services can operate as one system.
- Provides Change Leadership in support of rollout of transformational initiatives and enable the organization to embrace Change Partner with Business Leaders to achieve financial & customer experience improvement targets
- Build culture, talent, processes, tools and technologies to transform business capabilities to deliver exceptional customer experience.
Qualification & Functional Skills:
- At least 12-15 year's work experience
- At least 5 years of experience of working on large scale transformational projects in a complex business and systems environment.
- 3 years of management experience leading cross functional teams.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (preferred)
- Consulting experience is a plus;
- Familiarity with AI & Robotic Process Automation is a plus;
- Proven record of accomplishment of working through ambiguity demonstrating influencing skills.
Did you Know this about AuthBridge:
Authbridge case study titled "Innovating HR Operations in India", based on AuthBridge's innovative Operations Management, is now taught as a part of the MBA curriculum of the Ivy League Business Schools, Cornell University.
Authbridge also have a case study on AuthBridge's story on Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.