Head - People Team at Austin Bazaar
Views:145 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Austin Bazaar - Paid Marketing Manager (7-10 yrs)
- Austin Bazaar is an ecommerce retailer of musical instruments based in Austin, Texas, the Live Music Capital of the World. We assemble kits with all the necessary accessories for beginners as well as professional musicians, and we carry most of the leading brands in our industry, including Fender, Yamaha, and Casio. In addition to our own marketplace, we also sell on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Reverb.
- Austin Bazaar is looking for a SEM Specialist/Paid Marketing Manager who will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers. You will work remotely and report directly to the Chief Operating Officer based in the U.S.
What you will contribute:
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Planning and implementing campaign activities at enterprise level Paid Search (PPC) campaigns (across all search engines Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.), including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
What qualification is required:
- 5+ years of experience
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Microsoft Excel expertise
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Excellent communication skills, email in particular
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and experienced with working remotely
- Ecommerce know-how, Amazon and eBay in particular