HR at Aurum Equity Partners LLP
Views:3950 Applications:662 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:656
Aurum Equity Partners - Analyst - Investment Banking (1-3 yrs)
The Analyst role at Aurum Equity Partners LLP is for candidates with prior experience of minimum one year in Corporate Finance/ Investment Banking/ Private Equity/ Financial Research with a graduate/ post-graduate (Commerce/ Engineering/ Chartered Accountancy) education from top tier Schools/ University
The Analyst is expected to play a key role in supporting Senior Management at various stages of business.
- Track record of outstanding academic success
- Minimum 1 year of prior work experience in Corporate Finance/ IB/ PE/ Financial Research
- Analytical mind and sound financial modelling skills
- A team player with an ability to interact with other Analysts / Associates / Senior Associates
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks appropriately
- A high degree of initiative, motivation, and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong spoken and written English language skills
- Have good inter-personal skills
- Adhere to stringent timelines
Typical work includes:
- Quantitative & Qualitative Industry/Sector Research
- Company Research, Analysis & Profiling
- Deal Analysis & Tracking including detailed review
- Using Databases e.g. Thomson Reuters, Private Circle, CapitalLine and such other databases for research
- Financial Modelling including basic valuations
- Actively support Executive Team (Associates/ Senior Associates) in business development, presentations, pitches, etc.
The ideal candidate will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis across various projects to optimize company growth and business. You will manipulate datasets, create financial models, and summarize findings in a succinct manner for client's usage.