AureXus - Manager - Marketing & Sales (2-8 yrs)
Marketing & Sales Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Pixirus is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager for services related to the enhancement of documentary collections and the processing of heritage documents.
- In close collaboration with the technical team, you ensure the marketing of the company's services and demonstrate your ability to position Pixirus solutions as a strategic advantage for prospect needs.
- As the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in conducting the sales and marketing team in achieving their goals.
- If you are passionate about sales and marketing and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
- We offer a competitive salary and a positive work environment where you can grow and thrive.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Participating in tender analysis in the European market.
- Drafting business proposals based on requirements gathered from existing and new clients.
- Researching potential targets.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
- Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
- Researching and identifying potential customers through various channels such as social media, email, and phone.
- Tracking and analyzing sales and marketing data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Creating and delivering marketing materials such as brochures, promotional presentations and website content.
- Executing email campaigning.
- Managing company's social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
PROFIL & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Ideally, you have proven commercial experience in the sale of IT services and you have strong writing skills in French.
- Mastery of prospecting and negotiation techniques.
- Commercial temperament : rhythm and sense of prospecting, structured commercial approach.
- Full French proficiency
- Degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in sales, marketing and administration.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in tendering is a real plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
French : full proficiency
English : required
Job Type: Full-time position
Salary: Fixed remuneration according to profile + profit-sharing and bonuses
Working hours : day shift
Start date: Immediately or date to be agreed
Location : Pondicherry.
About Pixirus :
Pixirus is an IT services company established in several countries, expert in the creation and conversion of digital content intended for the preservation and distribution of digital heritage content and for e-learning training.
For the content and metadata of libraries, museums and archives, Pixirus performs digitization, indexing, derivation and encoding from the documents themselves or from pre-existing files or databases.
Our company has many customers around the world and prestigious references such as the National Library of France, Rockefeller Center in New York, United Nations in New York, NATO in Brussels, Public Library of New York, (NPYL), Ministry of the Armed Forces in Paris, Paris City Hall, etc.
Our identity :
For many years, Pixirus has fully integrated CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) concerns into the company's strategy and purpose.
Pixirus' social policy is active, caring and recognizes the primary value of its employees.
The company's social and solidarity policy has developed a long-standing commitment to diversity (gender, ethnicity, cultural .) and inclusion (employment of people with disabilities) in the workplace.
Also, multiculturalism and open culture are parts of Pixirus' DNA: full openness to an ethnic and cultural diversity in its staff are one of the company core values.
Active in several countries, Pixirus promotes work from home policy and offers career development opportunities in India and abroad.
Pixirus culture is focused on individual growth and dedicated to the success of its employees: by offering leadership training and spreading "thinking outside the box" mentality within a multicultural environment, Pixirus will contribute to your career development.