Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at AUM Capital Market Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9203 Applications:723 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:421
AUM Capital Market - VP/AVP/Chief Manager - Wealth Management (5-20 yrs)
This is an individual role. (Not a team-leading one)
- Local candidates will be considered.
- Minimum experience of 4 years & above in Wealth Sales.
- Candidates with Wealth Management experience will only be considered.
- Client acquisition, activation of inactive clients, client retention.
- 360-degree Financial planning of HNI, UHNI and Corporate clients.
- Analyzing Risk profile of clients and pitching the right product.
- Selling various third party financial products of all AMC & companies like Mutual funds, Fixed deposits, PMS, Structured Product, Sovereign and Corporates Bonds, Home loan and LAP.
- Successfully developing and maintaining clients- relationship
- Understanding capital market scenarios and knowledge of Wealth.
- Managing and building a financial relationship with new HNI clients and Corporates, build portfolios of HNI clients.
- Competitive landscape understanding (Competitor activity, new product development).
- Sales promotions to increase client base.