Augray - Presales Role (4-8 yrs)
- AugRay is a cutting edge patent pending Augmented/ Mixed Reality / Virtual Reality platform for smart devices and wearable's which gives an incredible immersive experience to the users filled with fun, entertainment, education and timely digital information, to mention a few. AugRay blends virtual reality with the physical world around us; providing brands a solution as unique as their needs and you to experience the imagination.
- It is a next generation media of engagement and the platform is used by consumers and business. Augray is headquartered in the United States and have development and sales offices in the 4 metro cities in India.
- We are looking for a Sales Enablement Leader (Presales Manager) who is passionate and ability to transform into a dynamic leader with a challenging and satisfying work environment who has the capacity and ability to be an all-rounder for digital marketing using various technology who would take part in the new revolution or technology. (Review some of our use cases in youtube - search for Augray)
- The Sales Enablement leader (Presales Manager) will work on a next generation XR platform of products to reach millions across the globe providing the XR (AR/MR/VR) experience.
We're a team of over 75 ambitious, curious people building something that would change the way we communicate and experience digitally.
Responsibilities & Duty:
- Prepare customer/vertical specific sales collaterals, capability presentations, case studies, solution documents, whitepapers, web-based portfolios, and written proposals by working closely with the Sales team.
- Ability to understand RFP - Technology requirements and write compelling storyline for readers
- Handling product Demo presentation and must be able to highlight the core value proposition of AugRay's Product & Solutions. Must be able to handle both functional and technical sessions of the demo.
- Prepare detailed scope documents for various stages covering overall engagements, statement of work and other relevant details
- Explore and grasp the new projects requirements from customers and correlate the present solution offerings along with inputs from sales, delivery & product teams to come up with a high-quality proposal response
- End-to-end ownership of the proposal and provide a response for timely submission
- Coordination between Sales and other internal teams
- Liaising with various teams and departments and collate information in a timely manner
- Close the feedback loop by providing product team with inputs to influence product roadmap as received from the market
- Create high quality visual pitch decks
Skills & Qualification:
- 4-6 years professional, full-time experience at a brand, B2B company, or agency
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, MBA or comparable work experience in related field
- Experience in Market Research / Market Intelligence
- Should be a creative thinker, generate ideas on marketing campaigns
- Good in content writing, pitch deck preparation and articulation skills
- Good presentation skills, well versed with MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare proposals, case studies, marketing collateral etc.
- Ensure adherence to timelines, multi-task and prioritize under pressure for all the deliverables
- Aptitude to self-learn, highly motivated and ability to adapt to a complex situation
- Self-confident, resourceful, highly competitive and be a team player
- Photoshop and visual skills and various tools for Art work
- Familiar with Digital Marketing is a plus
We'll give you as Benefits:
- Work on new and cutting edge technology
- Contributing to the AugRay platform (Products) success
- International and career growth opportunities
- Work with an team of top engineers, marketing and Art team learning from one another
- Competitive salary and great benefits (Insurance, PTO, allowances, Health club)
Location: Bangalore and full time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.