Talent Acquisition at AugRay
Views:849 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
AugRay - Presales Role (4-6 yrs)
AugRay is a cutting edge patent pending Augmented/ Mixed Reality / Virtual Reality platform for smart devices and wearable's which gives an incredible immersive experience to the users filled with fun, entertainment, education and timely digital information, to mention a few. AugRay blends virtual reality with the physical world around us; providing brands a solution as unique as their needs and you to experience the imagination. It is a next generation media of engagement and the platform is used by consumers and business. Augray has headquartered in the United States and have development and sales offices in the 4 metro cities in India.
We are looking for a Sales (many levels) who is passionate and ability to transform into a dynamic leader with a challenging and satisfying work environment who has the capacity and ability to be an all-rounder for digital marketing using various technology who would take part in the new revolution or technology.
(Review some of our use cases in youtube - search for Augray)
- Prepare customer/vertical specific sales collaterals Capability presentations, Case studies, Solution documents, Whitepapers etc. by working closely with the Sales team.
- Prepare and respond to RFP/RFQ/RFI, coordinate with delivery & sales team for capturing the responses and a good understanding of End to End sales life cycle
- Handling product Demo presentation and must be able to highlight the core value proposition of AugRay's Product & Solutions. Must be able to handle both functional and technical sessions of the demo.
- Prepare detailed scope documents for various stages covering overall engagements, statement of work and other relevant details
- Explore and grasp the new projects requirements from customers and correlate the present solution offerings along with inputs from sales, delivery & product teams to come up with a high-quality proposal response
- End-to-end ownership of the proposal and provide a response for timely submission
- Coordination between Sales and other internal teams
- Liaising with various teams and departments and collate information in a timely manner
- Close the feedback loop by providing product team with inputs to influence product roadmap as received from the market
- Create high quality visual pitch decks
- Education: Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, MBA or comparable work experience in related field
- Should have good writing and articulation skills
- Good presentation skills, well versed with MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare proposals, case studies, marketing collateral etc.
- Ensure adherence to timelines, multi-task and prioritize under pressure for all the deliverable
- Aptitude to self-learn, highly motivated and ability to adapt to a complex situation
- Self-confident, resourceful, highly competitive and be a team player
- Photoshop and visual skills and various tools for Art work