Augray - Pre Sales Manager (5-8 yrs)
AugRay is a cutting edge patent pending Augmented/ Mixed Reality / Virtual Reality platform for smart devices and wearable's which gives an incredible immersive experience to the users filled with fun, entertainment, education and timely digital information
The Sales Enablement leader will work on a next generation XR platform of products to reach millions across the globe providing the XR (AR/MR/VR) experience.
What We- re Looking For
- 5-8 years professional, full-time experience at a brand, B2B company, or agency.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and sales.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Significant fun and exciting out of the box visual thinking ideas for marketing
- Mobile gaming
- Animation and digital Art background a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Support the Sales team with the creation of sales collateral for brand clients.
- Ideate client packages and craft go-to-market language for Client Partnership team.
- Sales materials will include keynote and powerpoint presentations, one-sheets, case studies, web-based portfolios, and written proposals.
- Collaborate with a graphic designer to create visuals for sales collateral.
- Support Sales and Marketing team with development of assets for sales conferences, client meetings, expo and at partner-hosted events
- Proposal management
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
Sales funnel conversion strategies
- Develop a marketing plan centered around lead and revenue generation, new market penetration, oversee the execution of the marketing plan and evaluate the results across all channels and departments
- Create, deliver, and manage marketing programs that support company sales goals. Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the development of unique, multi-platform messages to support the growth of the business
- Identify gaps in current marketing capabilities and develop solutions to address them
- Ensure all marketing programs are executed within timelines, company policies and budget
- Develop PR strategy and execute an ongoing corporate communications program
- Plan and deliver special events and marketing efforts
- Expand current marketing channels through ongoing optimization
- Marketing Technology Roadmaps
- Digital Dashboards and Analytics
- Take part and Create Go to Market Strategies
- Sales Enablement and Operation strategies
- Customer Insights and Marketing Analytics
- Advanced Analytics / Data Science Deliverables
- Serve on operational excellence committee with Executive levels
Report directly to CEO.