Augray - Manager - Business Development (5-8 yrs)
Augray is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- 5-8 years of B2B sales experience (Ideally in advertising, digital or marketing)
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent client-handling skills
- Proven track record in consultative selling, specifically with Tier 1 & 2 merchants
- Excellent Digital marketing knowledge
- Broad and thorough knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce and m-commerce
- Good understanding of tracking and ad-serving technology used in affiliate marketing
- Experience developing effective tactical marketing strategies to support sales acquisition
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM system
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business
- Develop a sales contact plan to include cold-calling, direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner
- Represent Augray at industry events, including round tables, digital forums and new business events
- Work closely with Marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors
- Create new and maintain existing client relationships at a senior level
- Insight-led solutions which solve specific marketing challenges
- Knowledge and passion for FMCG, Automotive, Media, Technology, Entertainment sectors.
What Is In It For You :
- Opportunity to work in a cutting edge upcoming technology platform.
- Independent contribution and jump start in your career.
- Ability to Lead in a Collaborative Environment with the Company Founders and marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.