Human Resource Director at AugRay
Views:504 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
AugRay - Emerging Business Leader/Operations Lead/Manager (4-8 yrs)
AugRay is a patented AI based eXtended Reality(AR, MR, VR) solutions provider and provides cutting edge products for B2B sector enabling marketing & sales and operational efficiency for startups to Fortune 100 companies (Retail, Real-estate, Auto, Manufacturing and more). AugRay labs have various AI/XR products launching in the next few months that are B2B and B2C. This is an opportunity for some one who are looking to be a entrepreneur.
What would you do?
Will act as the business champion for one or more business concepts/ product, participate/ contribute for business strategy and execution of business model, and guiding operations and implementation.
- Strategically thinking, Create competitive and market analyses in multiple fields
- Research & perform business development
- Incorporate your understanding of financial projections, accounting basics, and planning
- Identify, validate and deliver product to a viable market segment; supervise market research and market trials.
- Report on product and project development activities and progress.
- Perform marketing and or work with marketing team, take part in sales/ sales team, creating efforts in channel partnerships, hiring the appropriate team.
- Will have access to AugRay Labs personnel, resources, and infrastructure. However, this is a hands-on role that requires individual accountability and effective operation across a spectrum of subject matter, timeframes, and complexity.
- Create and or participate in Go-to marketing implementation
- Technology startup will need the interest, capacity and capability in handling multiple roles and you will need to contribute in various aspects of the business (for the product assigned)
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leadership ability, evidenced by technology- or business-related leadership role at a start-up company (a plus) or other fast-growing organization.
- Ability to create and effectively communicate business visions and strategies, written business plans, and presentation skills.
- Technology development experience, either in technical or business capacities.
- Product and program management experience a plus.
- Budget and profit-and-loss responsibility (desirable).
- Proven ability to take on extensive responsibility and excel in a small team environment.
- Great Analytical capability and ability to handle multiple roles and tasks
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Operating experience or exposure at a high-performing, high-growth business or research organization a plus.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter a must with ability to take part in a wide verity of startup roles (from marketing, sales, strategy, leadership, technology, QA, Customer service and more)
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity, work as a team and fulfillment of commitments.
- Degree from accredited institution and 1+ plus years of relevant experience.
- Entrepreneurial with Sales and Marketing, technology with appropriate Degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.