Lead Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:481 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Auditor/Senior Auditor - SOX/Internal Audit - CA (3-8 yrs)
Expertise - Chartered Accountant - Audit experience in Big 4
- Maintain technical awareness and understanding of key accounting standards and PCAOB requirements, and ensuring these are applied in review and testing of SOX controls.
- Perform walkthroughs, control design and operating effectiveness testing of SOX controls in a timely manner and address review comments. Define and articulate deficiencies identified through testing and develop apt remediation recommendations in alignment with the key business contacts.
- Build a robust understanding of P2P, H2R, R2R processes, risks and controls globally and build and maintain rapport with key contacts within the business.
- Support the Workstream Lead with planning and management activities, including coordination with external audit testing activities and monitoring of deficiencies.
- Support the Workstream Lead with monitoring and impact-assessment of key activities/changes that SOX controls and ensuring they are appropriately addressed.
- Provide ad hoc support as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.