Partner at EJob Ocean
Views:11083 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Auditor - Consulting Firm - CA (1-5 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Manage and lead a given portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance services.
- Conduct research on technical issues and to be able to present a point of view factoring the reporting requirements, client's business and associated risks.
- Review of the team's work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Overall responsibility of engagement delivery.
- Manage project economics which includes budgeting, timely review of variance, timely billing and collections.
- Build and maintain sustainable client relationships.
- Hire, coach, train and develop team members on the job.
- Assist in development of client proposals and marketing efforts.
- Identify potential business opportunities and contribute in conversion.
- Participate and contribute in various practice management related activities.
Essential Skills :
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in India, Standards on Auditing, Ind AS and Corporate Laws.
- In depth knowledge of audit of corporate clients.
- Working knowledge of Direct and Indirect tax laws.
- Good business acumen and global acumen.
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills.
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.