Recruitment Head at Calibresource
Views:131 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Auditor - CA (2-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design scope of audit assignments covering internal controls & policy guidelines for domestic and international business units
- Plan audit assignments considering time frame & resource utilization
- Execute and manage the audit assignments performing field-work following the planned audit approach while delivering quality work in line with audit standards and organization's quality policy.
- Implementation of Business processes and SOX/ICOFR framework.
- Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value added recommendations to management and audit committees
- Seek implementation of audit recommendations within timelines & escalate overdue issues pending implementation
- Liaise with external auditors to co-ordinate and discuss audit assignments, issues and audit observations
- Ensure that internal audit staff is properly supervised, performs audit/investigatory work with planned approach and within agreed time frames
- Independently handling statutory, internal/management and tax audit, Forensic Audits due diligence etc.
- Design, perform and execute the GST Audit assignments
- Filing of GST returns, Supporting and guiding the team in for GST and related matters.
- Assisting Manager and or Deputy Manager for all audit related work depending upon the requirement.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of the assignments
- Lead team on challenging and diverse audit engagements
- Ensuring that service deliverables are achieved while maintaining assignment quality and overall adherence to timeliness.
- Research work on new changes or technological developments in Audit and Assurance services.
Interested can apply or call at 9663885798