Auditics - Cloud Solution Architect (13-15 yrs)
Cloud Solution Architect - Project based (Immediate Joiner) Job Description
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Economics.
- 13+ years overall IT industry experience, with 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Achieved one or more of the typical solution and technical architecture certifications e.g. Microsoft, MS Azure Certification, TOGAF, AWS Cloud Certified, Pivotal, CISSIP, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC)2, CEH, SAFe, PMI, and SAP etc.
- Solid business understanding, management and marketing communication skills.
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others.
- Ability to deal efficiently with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner to resolve problems and achieve business goals.
Hand-on experience with:
- Claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping etc.
- Architecting Mission critical technology components with DR capabilities.
- Multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management.
- Project financial management, solution plan development and product cost estimation.
- Supporting peer teams and their responsibilities; such as infrastructure, operations, engineering, info-security.
- Configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools.
- Relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, Neo4j etc.
- Data management and data governance technologies.
- Experience in data movement and transformation technologies.
- AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML etc.
- Architecting mobile applications that are either independent applications or supplementary addons (to intranet or extranet).
- Cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau and understanding of analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, Data Lake Analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.