Associate Recruitment Consultant at Aurion
Views:2736 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Audit Role - Investment Bank (3-7 yrs)
Responsibilities + Duties:
1) Being a contributor to the audit life cycle from planning to testing, reporting and closure of recommendation under the guidance of the Head of Mission/Senior Auditors, he assists audit management in execution of Audit plan. The audit work performed should comply with prescribed quality and timelines. Shared services missions may involve onshore travel.
2) Maintains clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the audit workflow tool, in accordance with the prescribed methodology.
3). Be a part of the quality initiative taken by the Audit department and deliver audit related work as per prescribed timelines and quality standards.
4) Makes appropriate recommendations to improve SG processes
5) Follow-up recommendations issued timely and escalate when needed
6) Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
7) Stakeholder management as a part of Continuous audit monitoring
8) Good understanding of Audit lifecycle from planning to closure of recommendations.
9) Prior experience of performing controls testing/ executing audits independently.
10) Sound understanding of Risk-based audit methodology, risk assessment and audit planning.
11) Good audit report writing skills Ability to work on multi location/global audit with large and diverse teams.
12) Sound understanding/exposure on quality initiatives within audit function.
13) Fluent Command over English language (oral as well as written)
14) Knowledge of Data Analytics would be an added advantage