HR Consultant at MGC Global Risk Advisory Services LLP
Views:158 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Audit Role - Informational Technology - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
1. Information Technology background with knowledge of Finance/Accounts.
2. You'll be responsible for conducting IT and IT-related audit projects using the established IT auditing standard in your organization.
3. The audit process can extend to networks, software, programs, communication systems, security systems and any other services that rely on the company's technological infrastructure.
4. Technological innovation process: an audit process that creates a risk profile for current and future projects with a focus on the company's experience with those technologies and where it stands in the market
5. Technological position audit: an audit that examines current technology in the organization and future technologies that will need to be adopted
6. Systems and applications: an audit process that specifically evaluates whether systems and applications are controlled, reliable, efficient, secure and effective
7. Systems development: an audit for verifying that systems that are being developed are suited for the organization and meet development standards
8. Management of IT and enterprise architecture: an audit of the IT management's organizational structure for information processing
Salary offered: 7-9 LPA