Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:1471 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Audit Manager - US GAAP - KPO - CPA (8-15 yrs)
- Bachelor's Degree, or local equivalent, in Accounting with between 8 -12 years of experience auditing US Based Companies in the following industries - manufacturing and distribution, construction, retail and consumer business, technology and life science, transportation, and employee benefit plans.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of US GAAP and US GAAS.
- Possession of CPA.
- Knowledge of a variety of software packages (experience with Engagement a plus).
- Knowledge of and have ability to apply principles of effective supervision of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to department staff who are not direct reports.
- Proficient in research of technical issues.
- Prepare all sections of an audit with minimal supervision, supervise the preparation of less complicated sections of an audit, and assume primary responsibility in the preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare reviews and compilations engagements with minimal supervision.
- Train less experienced team members in the Chennai office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.