HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:12851 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Audit/Internal Control Role - Investment Bank - CA (3-5 yrs)
We are hiring :
- Qualified CA (Chartered Accountant)
- An Accounting Degree or equivalent
- You will be part of Global banking project team
Key Responsibilities :
1) Internal Audit
2) Account Control
Job Description :
1. Responsible for Day today work
2. Responsible for Outstanding Collection
3. Vendor management.
4. On time Statutory Filings
5. Verification of Bills
6. MIS Preparation
7. Monthly reports
8. Control other department
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of Accounting Principles, Accounting Standards.
- Should have good knowledge and worked on Balance Sheet Finalization,
- Should have worked on yearend/periodic accounting closing.-
- Should have good communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Supervision of Accounts Invoice entries including Accounts payables/receivables, Bank reconciliations.
- Financial reporting and analysis for key performance indicators and variance analysis
- Handle day to day Accounting matters
- Contribute towards finalization of accounts and closure of books
- Review of Accounting Policies, Notes & Other disclosures
- Preparation of Balance Sheet & submission of Management reports
- Contribute towards expense management, payable & receivables.
- MIS, Preparation of Annual Operating Plans, Bank CMA data.
- Timely settlement of bills and vouchers
- 3-5 years on Account Auditing or control
- Knowledge of banking is must
- Strong PC skills
- Excel, Word, PPT
Knowledge of MS Access, Data Extraction, Business Objects will be helpful
Salary Offered : 6-8 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.