Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:374 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Audit Consultant - Private Equity - Financial Services - ACCA/CA/CPA (3-8 yrs)
We are hiring Audit Consultant - Private Equity for our Financial Services client based at Bangalore.
- Private Equity Fund Administration (PEFA) provides third-party clients with comprehensive administration, financial accounting, and investor reporting services for their funds.
- Prepare complex fund Financials and perform review of private equity fund financials prepared by other team members.
- Sound knowledge on financial statements and notes to financial disclosure standards, and must be able to interpret regulatory and industry standards into notes disclosures.
Core Skills & Competencies Required:
- Any graduate with qualified ACCA/CA/CPA is a must.
- Strong subject matter expertise/ knowledge of financial statement preparation
- Demonstrate through examples /evidence strong operations knowledge including secondary review & controls, risks & mitigation
- Demonstrate through examples /evidence excellent written and verbal language skills, ability to independently address technical & non-technical issues, knowledge share / training sessions conducted, proactively troubleshoot and manage escalations, and work with global teams
- Demonstrate through examples /evidence analytical ability, problem solving, day-to-day task management and escalation of issues
- Carry out relatively complex, extensive, high profile transactions surrounding all PE Fund activity e.g. capital calls, distributions, investment purchases, divestments, carried interest calculations etc.
- Be technically competent to act as first point of reference for interpreting and updating team on notes to financial disclosures and interpretation of standards while performing review/verification/accounting/audit processes (daily and periodic) accurately.