Audit Consultant - Information Technology General Controls - IT (5-8 yrs)
- Professional with experience in Information Technology General Controls (ITGC), SOX Compliance/ SSAE16.
- Experience in IT SOX compliance, General IT Controls, Business Continuity Management, ERP ITGC testing and Application controls.
- Performing ITGC testing for applications, Database Security Audits, SDLC & SQL Reviews, Access Management, Change Management, Incident Management, IT Asset Management, Software License Reviews, Operating Systems Security Audits, etc.
- Risk-based Internal Audits - Managing risk-based internal audits from an IT perspective
- Security policy and procedure development in alignment with business needs
- Service Delivery - Engagement planning, management, client report review, and delivering presentations to client / senior management.
- Knowledge Management- Developing work programs and methodologies to build specific competency and enhance the value proposition.
- Team Building - Knowledge sharing, training, motivating, and developing of team members.
- Manage a team of consultants and guide them on the project, lead projects, Client Presentations, Project management and managing client relationships.
- B.Tech /CA / MBA / along with ISO 27001, CISA, and/or DISA certification shall be preferred.
- Identifying key risks and controls
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness
- COSO Framework
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Processes, Sub-processes, and Activities as well as their relationship
- Sarbanes Oxley Act
- IT System(s) in use/ ERP Environment
- Standards of the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the IIA