Audit Analyst - Education Loan/FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As an Audit Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing and updating audit plan, audit strategy, managing allocation of work, weekly work updates and guiding and reviewing work done by team.
What you will do:
- Preparing of schedules, cash flow statement, notes to the accounts, accounting policy and financial statements
- Preparing of tax audit annexures for tax audit including Form 3 CD
- Independently leading statutory and tax audit of private limited company
- Preparing or updating Internal Financial Control documents, risk control matrix etc as per company process
- Performing book closure activity as per audited financial statements
- Preparing or updating fixed asset register
- Reconciling fixed asset register, reserves and critical accounts as per IGAAP and US GAAP
- Representing as the primary contact point and supporting company assigned for audit to resolving internal/ external and escalated queries
- Collating and where necessary producing / analyzing statistical data/ reports as required
- Keeping up-to-date with key business changes and process/ technical.
- Preparing and value adding audit plan, tracker and supporting any process improvements
What you need to have:
- Core accounting and audit knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of accounting entries for all areas in financial statements, its impact on financials and audit as well.
- Basic understanding of significant process, flow of transactions of significant process
- Independently work of lead the audit
- Honor timelines and commitment towards deliverables
- Good MS Excel and MS word knowledge
- Good communication skills for handling internal teams, peers, supervisors, controller and external auditors