Audify - Recruitment Specialist - IIM/XLRI (2-5 yrs)
Recruitment Specialist - IIM/XLRI
- The desired Profile will be responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting, and hiring talent with the goal to fulfil Audify's hiring needs.
- In collaboration with the team, the person's job will be to proactively identify the present and future hiring needs.
- One should also be able to attract candidates using various sources like social media networks and employee referrals.
- Our ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant experience, he/she will be working across different departments, so this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude, and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
- Experience in the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Understanding the JD / Role description and searching relevant resumes from Job Portals and social networking sites.
- Good ability to screen the applicants via telephonic conversation, for their communication skills.
- Should have excellent sourcing techniques via forums and social media, to maintain a continuous flow of qualified candidates.
- Required skills to follow up with the offered candidates till joining and post joining follow-up.
- Ability to report the status and updates to stakeholders in a precise and professional manner.
Skills Required :
- Excellent Sourcing skills, Head Hunting, Networking, Social Media recruitment, etc.
- Must be an exceptional team player with excellent communication and problem-solving ability.
- A "do what it takes to get the job done" and go-getter attitude.
- Able to hustle between different roles.
- Self Confidence, Maturity, Self Motivated Personality.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant Recruitment experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Fluent spoken & written English is required for this position.
About the Company :
- Audify is a product-led and employee-driven growing tech company based out of Bangalore. We focus on building entertainment products (Apps and games).
- Over the last 4 years, we have grown exponentially and acquired more than 50 million users across the world. Our apps have been among the top apps in countries like Brazil, Mexico, the US, and Germany.