HR at Auctus Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1029 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Auctus Advisors - Strategy Management Consulting Role - IIM/ISB/XLRI (1-4 yrs)
About us :
- Auctus Advisors is a management consulting and advisory firm which was founded 11 years ago with the objective of creating sustainable value for our clients.
- We have offices in Mumbai, Gurgaon (NCR) Bangalore and Hyderabad. We work with our clients across diverse geographies including India, South East Asia, and Europe.
Role & Responsibilities :
- We are looking to hire self-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset. You would be an integral part of the team working with the client on strategic engagements.
- Typical engagements would involve strategy development at portfolio/individual business level, valuation and due diligence, bid advisory, risk management, and execution/implementation support.
- The role would involve supporting the project leader by participating in client meetings, preparing financial models/analysis, and executing presentations.
- The desired candidate must have highly effective communication skills and ability and deliver clear and professional presentations to senior stakeholders.
- The role will also entail executing independent modules of the project and deliver them to the client.
- The desired candidate must be conversant in Powerpoint, MS Excel, and Word.
- Preferably post-graduation from either IIM Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Calcutta and Bangalore. ISB Hyderabad and XLRI Jamshedpur with high academic records and 1 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Due to COVID-19, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video and are onboarding new hires remotely.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.