HR at Auctus Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2145 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Auctus Advisors - Associate Consultant - IIT/BITS/NIT (1-5 yrs)
About us :
Auctus is a management consulting and advisory firm we founded in 2010 the objective of creating sustainable value for our clients. We have offices - Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Our projects involve working closely with our clients to address their most important strategic problems. There are two factors that drive our service offerings. The first is the diversity of our client base. It spans entrepreneurial growth businesses in their incubation phase, large diversified Indian conglomerates and western multi-nationals operating in India, government. The second is our desire to be long-term growth partners to our clients, not just project-specific consultants. Consequently, our service offerings span both strategy (aspiration setting, regulatory and policy analysis, growth strategy, resource allocation, risk management, bid advisory, valuation, and due diligence) and execution (planning & review, organization development, business incubation, project war rooms etc.) We believe we have been successful in this - we have clients who have partnered with us continuously over many years through multiple phases in their evolution.
Auctus Advisors Private Limited will now be known globally by its new name YCP Auctus, as per the firm's integration into YCP Holdings (Global) Limited, which was first announced in November 2022. Since integrating, YCP Auctus has extended its reach in India and beyond. Our respective histories, an expansive network of resources, and years of combined industry know-how help us maximize clients growth and potential for their success.
Roles and Responsibilities of Associate Consultant :
- Must be self-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset. An Associate Consultant would be an integral part of the team working with the client on strategic engagements.
- Typical engagements would involve strategy development at portfolio/individual business level, valuation, and due diligence, bid advisory, risk management, and execution/implementation support.
- The role would involve supporting the project leader by participating in client meetings, preparing financial models/analysis, and executing presentations.
- The role will also entail executing independent modules of the project and deliver them to the client.
- Must have Stakeholder Management skills and highly effective communication skills.
- Should be able to deliver clear and professional presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Good Analytical and Financial Modelling Skills.
- Must be conversant in power point presentations, MS Excel, and Word.
Must have an undergraduate degree from Tier 1 Colleges such as [IIT / BITS / NIT/ SRCC] and a post-graduation degree from IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow. Candidates from ISB Hyderabad and XLRI Jamshedpur with high academic records.
Our website link is: https://ycpauctus.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.