HR at Auctus Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1999 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Auctus Advisors - Associate Consultant - Emerging Technologies - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI (3-6 yrs)
Auctus Advisors - Associate Consultant - Emerging Technologies - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI
Background of the organization:
Auctus Advisors, a fast-growing management consulting firm is looking for self-motivated and qualified consultants. The firm works closely with senior leadership and board members of diverse companies and large public sector clients to provide strategic direction and implementation support on their key initiatives.
Position: Associate Consultant
- Associate Consultant would be an integral part of the team working with the client on strategic engagements. The role would also entail executing independent modules of the consulting projects.
- This role will involve advising clients on implementation of latest emerging technologies in large databases to draw actionable insights. The Associate Consultant will be expected to bring-in an understanding of Big Data, AI and ML in the context of use cases identified by the client.
The person will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
- Suggesting best practices on data security, data governance, database integrations, data warehousing, data masking and encryption-decryption capabilities, etc.
- Reviewing and providing inputs on implementation of Extract-Load-Transform (ELT) applications, analytical tools and deployment systems using Big Data technology stack.
- Proposing recommended and/or best practices regarding the movement, manipulation, and storage of data in a big data solution including data ingestion, data storage options, query techniques, data variety, volume & velocity.
- Collaborating with project teams on platform development process from inception to production deployment.
- Collaborating with other technology teams and architects within client organization and leading technology companies, to define and develop cross function technology stack interactions.
- The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills, previous experience in large scale implementation of technology products in areas such as Database Integration, Data Warehousing, Big Data, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related field from a tier 1 College/University (IITs, IT-BHU, NITs)
- MBA from among tier 1 B-schools like IIM, ISB, XLRI, etc. is a plus
Should have 3+ years of experience in technical aspects of following activities:
- Driving data architecture and Master Data Management solutions
- Handling migration, integration of large databases
- Has working knowledge of Big Data/Hadoop/SQL/Big Data Technology Stack, visualization and reporting tools, data profiling analysis and transformation
- Should have independently worked on proposing architecture, design and data ingestion concepts.
- Has a deep understanding of the role of Big Data / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning in business and the enterprise.
- Understands the complexity of data in both Public and Private sector and can design systems and models to handle different variety of data with varying levels of volume, velocity and veracity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.