HR at Auctus Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:219 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Auctus Advisors - Assistant Manager - Human Resources (4-5 yrs)
Auctus Advisors is a management consulting and advisory firm we founded 12 years ago with the objective of creating sustainable value for our clients. We have offices - in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. We work with our clients across diverse geographies including India, South East Asia, Europe, and Japan.
Our projects involve working closely with our clients to address their most important strategic problems. There are two factors that drive our service offerings. The first is the diversity of our client base. It spans entrepreneurial growth businesses in their incubation phase, large diversified Indian conglomerates and western multinationals operating in India, government. The second is our desire to be long-term growth partners to our clients, not just project-specific consultants. Consequently, our service offerings span both strategy (aspiration setting, regulatory and policy analysis, growth strategy, resource allocation, risk management, bid advisory, valuation, and due diligence) and execution (planning & review, organization development, business incubation, project war rooms, etc.) We believe we have been successful in this - we have clients who have partnered with us continuously over many years through multiple phases in their evolution.
While our strategy development and execution processes are sector agnostic, to date, our work has largely been in technology, transportation (airports, highways, seaports), real estate, power (both conventional and renewable), construction, retail, consumer goods, healthcare and education, industrials, media and sports, big data and digital.
About the Role:
The role of an HR BP would revolve around focusing on people's goals such as:
- Hiring & Identifying Talent: Talent Acquisition, Talent Mapping (Identification of High potentials), Building a culture of diversity in the firm.
- Continuous Climate Check & Anticipate Issues in advance: Regular Catch up with employees to understand the employee situation, facilitating town halls, and listening posts.
Role & Responsibilities:
Designation: Assistant Manager - Human Resources
- Knowledge of experienced professional recruiting.
- Assisting the team in effectively planning and conducting the recruiting events.
- Managing & co-ordination of yearly campus placements for Summer Interns, Final placements for IITs and IIMs.
- Executing and managing the hiring strategy and recruiting initiatives, including the administration of the hiring and employment process.
- Understands the staffing/recruitment needs and through continued dialogue with the Directors identify
key focus areas.
Learning & Development:
- Partner with Directors to understand and identify learning requirements for employees at all levels. Help deliver learning strategies/programs with the Directors and the Senior Managers.
- As part of these, we work with our core team to develop, implement, and execute successful recruiting programs, learning and development initiatives, strategic performance management and deployment assignments, health and wellness programs, and effective reporting.
- HR Leaders with 5 years of relevant experience in Consulting with an MBA from a Tier II B School will be the right fit.
- Experience in successfully supporting and partnering with employees in a consulting organization.
- Hands-on experience in managing end-to-end recruitment in a consulting organization is preferred.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to work at all levels of HR- Operational and Strategic.
- Ability to work with the Core Team and Senior Management.
Reporting to Senior HR Manager on day to day basis.
Location: Based either out of Mumbai or Bangalore. Should be open to travel.