HR Deputy Manager at AU Bank
Views:745 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AU Small Finance Bank - Regional Business Manager (5-12 yrs)
- More than 5 year experience in acquisition of key partnerships in the financial services industry- preferably Insurance. In-depth understanding of the BFSI industry & an out-of-the-box thought inclination to effectively tap opportunities outside of the BFSI segment Strong relationships and networks within the Insurance and Banking
- Ability to create robust win-win value propositions and strategic fit for all the stake holder
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of business profit drivers. Understanding where product would sit within the complex operations of a client and how to embed it.
- People & leadership skills is essential as the candidate is expected to lead a team and be a part of several cross functional projects
- Should be good at stakeholder management and cross functional teamwork. We liaise with different stakeholders across the bank to execute campaigns such as compliance, marketing, IT, electronic banking channel and distribution channel
- Go getter and good at hustling to get work done. There will be several - first time- initiatives that the team is expected to do which would mean getting important stakeholders aligned to do things not done before
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong presentation skills. Inclined towards Solution selling- able to influence and persuade others to take action or gain buy-in Confident negotiator with good closing abilities Ability to navigate complex organizations and get the job done Capable of working independently and having responsibility as an individual
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership.
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details.