HR at AU Small Finance Bank
Views:2026 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
AU Small Finance Bank - Product Manager - Merchant Acquiring (2-4 yrs)
Product Manager Merchant App & QR
Qualification : BE/B.TECH/ MBA
Relevant Experience :
- Proven track records in product management with demonstrated success in end-to-end product launches and execution of vision
- 2+ Years' experience in Product Management or relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience in financial services, FinTech companies
- Relevant experience in banking , merchant acquiring, POS , Payment gateways , UPI , QR codes is an additional advantage.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Discover customer needs by gaining deep understanding of their banking needs, pain points, experience requirements and connect the dots with bank's overall strategy
- Collect, develop, prioritize ideas and create a business case and align various stakeholders on product vision and strategy using analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- Identify product market opportunities through research, profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis
- Define the product strategy, translate the strategy into Roadmap and feature definition
- Analyze technical artefacts, study specifications, write features & user stories for engineering teams
- Liaise with cross functional stakeholders, vendors, partners and continuously explore alliances.
- Own the product platform in the organization for continuous improvement, innovations and simplifying the user experience.