Regional Head at AU Small Finance Bank Ltd
Views:1324 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AU Small Finance Bank - Cluster Manager - Branch Banking (8-15 yrs)
The position will be responsible for management and effective functioning of at least eight to twelve branches. The individual would be responsible for acquisition of new clients, meeting the financial plan and adherence to the defined set of control, compliance and regulatory guidelines. Responsible for team management, the individual must ensure a cohesive environment and maintaining the right culture within the branches. Would be also responsible for initiating and successful delivery of micro events to on-board new clients and fasten the pace of growth towards it.
Qualification : MBA or equivalent/ Graduation a recognized institute
Relevant Experience : 8-10 years of Sales and Marketing experience in Banking
Functional Competencies: Market Knowledge, Risk Management, Result Orientation
- Behavioral Competencies Selling and negotiation skills, ability to identify new prospects and strive to achieve given targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Extremely collaborating and influencing with stake holder
Financial Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing and growing the branch banking business within a cluster (area / district/ state) by coordinating with branch managers and banking personnel.
- Implementing competent strategies for selling Wealth Management products to enhance the fee based income of the branch
- Collaborating with CASA Product Team for designing and structuring products offerings, understanding the different segments requirements
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with high-net-worth, corporate and government clients, ensuring high customer satisfaction matrices
- Introducing & positioning new credit tools & banking products such as deposits, Advances, FOREX, Demat accounts, NRI accounts
- Conceptualizing and implementing competent strategies with a view to penetrate new accounts and expand existing ones for a wide range of financial products / services
Non Financial Responsibilities :
- Ensures that all risk parameters applicable to the region are met with and complied with.
- Ensuring all the branches meet their targets by adopting innovative sales management techniques.
- Periodic analysis of the performance and motivate and develop the career plan for the branch sales staff
- Responsible for team management, the individual must ensure a cohesive environment and maintaining the right culture within the branches
Compliance & Risk Responsibilities :
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance and guidelines and satisfactory internal audit . Adherence to the defined set of control of the Bank
- Taking responsibility of confidentiality of information gathered from clients, not to share any information with competition
- Regular evaluation of internal control systems to ensure compliance with Audit and ISO requirements
- Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied in department.