Human Resource at AU Small Finance Bank
Views:613 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AU Small Finance Bank - Chief - Infrastructure & Administration (10-17 yrs)
Reports and Assists the Chief Operation Officer in meeting the Real Estate, Projects and Facility Management targets in line with the market standards.
Non Financial Responsibilities;
- Expertise in handling Real Estate Management, Infrastructure Projects and Facility Management for PAN India Branches, Regional & Corporate Office.
- Hands on and rich experience in managing and controlling budgets, inclusive of negotiations and end mile closures.
- Responsible for running against time to handle, source and close the real estate transactions of the region.
- Expanding and managing a litigation free portfolio for the zone.
- Ensuring delivery of projects within the agreed timeline as per the quality, cost and other relative delivery parameters standardized by the bank.
- Should be capable of no crunching and data analysis for getting and overall control of the portfolio.
- Should be responsible for establishing the good practices in the region with high integrity values.
- Should be responsible for a establishing, directing and controlling the team for a timely executions.
- Should have the technical capability to understand the finer points of contracts and all vendor engagements from projects, facility management, security and projects perspective.
- Capability to do internal and external vendor management along with exposure to manage the senior management engagements.