HR at AU Small Finance Bank Limited
Views:839 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AU Small Finance Bank - Branch Operations Service Manager (7-9 yrs)
Financial Responsibilities : Assist the Branch Head in attaining/exceeding the set targets of the Branch.
- Unusual transactions are monitored on daily basis and followed up to ensure timely regularization.
- Plugging of income leakages and tightly manage all branch cost and continuously find opportunities to reduce cost
Non Financial Responsibilities : Assist the Branch Manager in managing and supervising all branch operations and also assist Branch Manager with Sales campaign and promotions.
- Manage all processes such as cash, ATM operations ( including offsite ATMs), key movements, lockers ( including Locker keys), security stationery, deliverable, welcome kits, stop payments, Govt. accounts/ business of the Branch as per the extant related guidelines of the Bank.
Operation : Control and supervision of client accounts, Deposits including Matured time deposits, closure ( including premature closure) of accounts and Control and supervision of internal and office counts, such as clearing, suspense, receivables, payable, Pay orders, DD, Deposits placed with external Agencies etc.
- Regular supervision and Monitoring of critical accounts in the Branch,Ensuring coordination with Account Processing centers, Clearing units etc. for smooth transactions
- Act as Custodian, Manage storage and activity of retrieval of vouchers, Generation, checking and preservation of Reports and Misc. E-Register and physical Registers Maintenance
- Responsible for managing the premises upkeep, controls, process and expenses at the branch,ensuring appropriate - look and feel- of the Branch/On site ATM premises. .
- Management of expenses of Branches,Ensure Branch/ATM lease deed, agreements ( AMCs) and vendor payments are timely executed.
- Ensures Communication, Implementation and Compliance with the set standards and procedures with respect to Clearing, CMS, DP Operations etc.
- Reviews various critical management reports and analysis of cost viz-a-viz volumes handled. Carries out on-going review of operational processes and procedures and improvements in the same.
Services: Responsible to maintain the desired service standards in the branch
- Responsible for customer service and administration of a branch with an end of achieving overall service and quality objectives including customer satisfaction scores.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the operations staff at the branch. Responsible for delivery within stringent time and quality commitments.
- Monitoring service delivery levels and initiate corrective measures and ensuring high service standards throughout the Branch
- Monitor customer satisfaction through appropriate mechanism such as customer service meet, feedback etc. and ensure quick disposal of customer complaints.
- Migration of customer to digital Channel from Branch banking
- Liaises and coordinates with the other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the branch
- Co-owner of Branch budgets through Deepening and cross sell though existing customer and generate referrals through walk-ins.
Compliance & Risk Responsibilities : MIS - Timely and accurate preparation of all returns both internal and regulatory pertaining to branch and forwarding to competent authorities.
- Ensuring compliance of KYC and Anti Money Laundering norms, Fraud Controls
- Regulatory and statutory compliance ( including Regulatory and statutory displays), control on manned and electronic security system
- Perform pre-audits to identify & mitigate operational risk and to ensure ongoing adherence with compliance procedures and Ensure to obtain good rating in all Audits conducted at the Branch and responsible for Auditory compliance. Ensure adherence to internal and external guidelines. Timely reply and rectification of ir-regularities pointed out by internal, external, statutory, concurrent auditor, Regional operations/ Managers etc.