Assistant Manager at ATS Infrastructure Ltd
Views:364 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
ATS Infrastructure - General Manager/Head - Company Secretary - LLB (12-14 yrs)
The person will be involved for the efficient corporate legal administration of the group entities, particularly with regards to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for facilitating implementation of decisions of the Board of Directors and Promoters.
- Managing secretarial matters including registration of new company/LLP/firms including drafting of AOA/MOA and revisions amendments thereto, changes in Directorships, Designated Partnerships, Partnerships approvals for Managerial Remuneration, resignations & appointments of Directors, compounding of various matters, filing return of allotments, change in registered office and filing replies & other correspondences with MCA etc.
- Coordinating with Directors (Nominee, Independent, Promoter and Employee Directors) for their respective compliance requirements & monitoring compliance of the corporate governance code.
- Coordination for investor-corporate relations with various Fund Houses and Private Equities for both pre-funding and post-funding.
- Filing of quarterly, six-monthly, and annual reports, forms, and annual financial results as per companies act with ROC/stock exchanges/RBI/trustees.
- Represent, Liaise, and coordinate with govt authorities and departments on behalf of the company including correspondences with RBI and Banks etc.
- Monitoring compliance to Company law, listing agreement provisions, and any other relevant legislation or regulations & inspection of documents and secretarial audits.
- Conducting board meetings, committee meetings, investor's meetings and general meetings as required under various statutes and investment agreements, involving drafting of notices, agenda and minutes, etc.
- Drafting, vetting, legal negotiation and closure of funding & investment documentations - Term Sheets, Debenture Documents, Term Loans, and Shares Issue/Acquisition related documentation, Securities Purchase & Subscription Agreements, Exit Agreements etc.
- Coordination of compliances, Due Diligences, procedural Secretarial matters, Statutory and Internal Audits.
- General Support to all departments.
- Other duties related to statutory and regulatory compliance as assigned.
Specific Measures of Success
- 100% compliance wrt Maintaining of statutory registers as per companies act.
- 100% compliance wrt filing of quarterly, six-monthly, and annual reports, forms, and annual financial results as per companies act with ROC.
- Investor transactions and related procedures including DDRs, Escrows, conditions subsequent
- Annual Return of all the LLP of ATS Group-2020 & Resolution of LLP old filings under settlement scheme
- Pending Annual returns of all the LLP of ATS Group-2019 to be covered under Settlement Scheme
- Update Minutes for all project Companies / LLP
- Ensure all Monthly/Quarterly Banking Compliances for existing lenders (including Sales MIS, Cost MIS, Cost Activity Tracker, Quarterly compliance certificates and other information required by Banker) are updated within defined timelines.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Qualified CS, preferably with additional qualifications like LLB and/or ICWA.
- Expert knowledge of related industry program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Working knowledge of related Labour/industrial laws, IPR matters (trademarks, domain name, copyrights) & direct and indirect taxation and other general laws.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle critical situations and manage investor relations.
- Should be result oriented and have a proactive attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective Team Management skills