Atos - Transitions Manager - Business Process Migrations - Non Technical (4-15 yrs)
Designation - Deputy Manager /Manager Transitions
Location - Mumbai
1. Development for Go TO Market Strategy. Innovative solution development and deployment for Global Clients
2. End to end transition.
3. Overseeing operations on a day to day basis and ensure client expectations are met.
4. Prepare Transition planning; planning of Transition Costing, FTE requirement with the band mix, identifying stakeholders, training methodology; identifying risk & mitigation and delivering to SLA expectations.
5. Develop and maintain all applicable project documents like Project Brief, Project Scope, Issues/Risks, FMEA, Process Maps, Procedure Manuals, Work-flow Design, Transition Plan, Training Plans, Work Schedules, Status Updates, Communication Plan, Budget/Financials/Cost Estimates, and Roles & Responsibilities.
6. Prepare Transition Delivery with the project reporting, adherence to SLA metrics, managing risks and implementation in accordance with project timelines, set goals and expectations for the project, monitor performance and identify & resolve gaps/ issues; hand-hold the various stakeholders and Project team.
7. To ensure project is smoothly handed over to Operations, with a successful Transition Completion by adhering to SLA metrics.
8. Other support Team activities which includes supporting other Transition Managers based on team needs; initiatives in line with team goals
Required Attributes (Vision, Strength, Personality Trait, Certain Aptitude):
1. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
2. Leadership skills, People management skills, ability to motivate and lead a team.
3. Ability to work under time constraints / Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, Emotional stability.
4. Process oriented.
5. Ability to develop relationships with key stake holders (Admin, Technology, Operations)
6. Mandatory for Candidate to work in Shifts depending on assignment.
7. Work towards developing one's knowledge and competencies in:
a) Operational Risk Management,
b) information security management
c) Business continuity Planning and
d) Specialization in select Operational vertical -
i. Fund Accounting,
ii. Transaction Processing,
iii. Transfer Agency
iv. Recon - Internal / External
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.